Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- 3. Aware that the submitted files will only be evaluated being in the model of the magazine available through the Normas link.
- 4. The file has a maximum of 5 authors who are linked or have postgraduate Stricto Sensu.
- 5. Aware that the file should be sent in .doc format and not exceed 5 megabytes.
- 6. The originals contain between 12 and 30 pages.
- 7. The language of the document is in one of the three languages accepted by the magazine: Portuguese, English or Spanish. Whatever translations may be requested.
- 8. Composing the text sent, should necessarily appear on the first page: title of the work in two languages; Abstract between 250 and 300 words and a maximum of 5 key words, both in two languages.
- 9. The illustrations - photos, tables and graphics - should be of good quality, accompanied by the respective caption and incorporated in the text.
- 10. The call system for bibliographic citations should be standardized in the main body of the paper. Calls must be in uppercase and lowercase letters, and when in parentheses, must be in uppercase. In the case of free quotations or paraphrases, the surname of the author and the year of publication must be indicated (WEBER, 1958). In the case of a literal citation or transcript, the cited page (WEBER, 1958, p.27) should also be included.
- 11. The ordering of bibliographic references is in alphabetical order. When there is a name of the author repeated in several works, in the references that succeed to the first, the name of the author should be replaced by _____.
- 12. Footnotes should be avoided, but when essential, they should be referenced by the use of Arabic numerals, with the number being superseded, following a consecutive order throughout the text.
- 13. Aware that the magazine is streaming.
- 14. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.